Rates & Info
We are happy to assist with any billing questions. You may call the District Office Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 4:00pm at (516) 921-8280.
- Minimum charge per quarter: $10.00
- 0 to 10,000 gallons: $1.00 per 1,000 gallons
- 10,001 to 30,000 gallons: $1.05 per 1,000 gallons
- 30,001 to 100,000 gallons: $2.00 per 1,000 gallons
- Over 100,000 gallons: $2.65 per 1,000 gallons
- Account numbers beginning with 2 or 3: Billed February, May, August, November
- Account numbers beginning with 4 or 5: Billed March, June, September, December
- Account numbers beginning with 6 or 7: Billed January, April, July, October
- Water bills that are past due more than thirty (30) days from the stated due date will incur a ten (10) percent penalty. In accordance with town law, water bills unpaid as of May 31, which remain unpaid as of August 31, will be filed with the Town of Oyster Bay and added to your general tax bill for collection.
- Homeowners are responsible for repairs and maintenance of the water service for their property from curb stop (located near the street property line) into their residence.