The following message is an update to the original article dated May 6th, 2019.
We are very proud of our office staff and service department for their hard work in completing this enormous task ahead of its end-of-2021 schedule. While there is a benefit to the District in utilizing cellular technology to collect readings, the REAL VALUE IS TO YOU, THE CONSUMER.
When you receive notification that a cellular meter has been installed on your water service, please:
- Sign up to access your account here.
- Review all options to get the most out of this program.
- Set the ‘Leak Alert’ which will inform you if water is constantly running, indicating a potential leak.
- When you get a leak alert, do your due diligence to locate the source of the problem.
- Carefully check all toilets for leaks.
- Make sure hose bibs are fully closed.
- Look for soft or wet spots on your lawn.
- If after a thorough investigation, you are still having a problem, we are here to assist you.